Friday 25 February 2011

Charlie Sheen to CBS, Warner Bros: 'We Are at War'

Charlie Sheen has launched another crude attack against his bosses at CBS and Warner Bros following Thursday's announcement that the remaining season of Two and a Half Men has been scrapped.
On Friday, Sheen (now in the Bahamas) called into the radio show Loose Cannons and lashed out at his bosses - whom he called "clowns" - for "getting up in my grill, telling me how to live my personal life."

"I kept saying back off, back off - and they wouldn't," he added. "I kept asking for that respect and I couldn't get it.

"These guys are just a couple AA Nazis and really just blunt hypocrites," said Sheen, referring to producers Chuck Lorre and Lee Aronsohn.

He said his relationship with CBS Corp. president and CEO Leslie Moonves is done. Confirming a previous THR report, Sheen said Moonves visited him at home and asked him to seek treatment. "He rolled into my house and he made a man-to-man request, and I honored it," Sheen said. "And I asked for a couple of things, and he's not honoring that. We're pretty much done … unless he's got a really good excuse for a guy who lives in the middle of the truth."

Sheen said the Men set "has been a toxic environment for eight years. I felt like an unwelcome relative, being given cold coffee at 9'o clock every night. I just got tired of it, of people not knowing the truth."

For instance, he said he once told Lorre that he is hurting the crew by not coming "with some scripts." Sheen said Lorre told him, “'They're not my problem.'"

Sheen said if season nine happens, he would do it - "but not with the turds who are currently in place. It's impossible. Can you imagine gong back into the sludge-pit with those knuckleheads at this point? It would go bad quickly."

Asked what message he wants to send to the Men crew, Sheen said, "I say, be patient, yet focused. We are at war and there are ways to deal with these clowns and take all their money.

"Defeat is not an option," he added. "They picked a fight with the wrong guy… they are in absolute breach. I expressed an opinion and I got the First Amendment behind me….

"I put $5 bill in the studio's pocket, I put half-a-bill in Chuck's pocket, and this is the thanks I get?" he went on.

He also said he was in talks with HBO to do a show. She said the show would be "something beyond this drivel, this pukefest that everyone worships. I'm like, 'Wow, that was another bad joke.' " (HBO has denied talks with Sheen.)

Before the interview ended, Sheen advised his supporters to “find the most comfortable furniture in the house, sit in it, open a beer and watch the show because it's about to get really gnarly."

Listen to the interview below.

No comments:

Post a Comment